10.03.2008

My favorite little Traitor


Em-
This one's for you. Even though you will never read it, because I know you never read my blog.
You also never tell anyone that I'm teaching voice lessons....even when it's 'on the tip of your tongue.' Wait, did a goblin eat it? Or were you just pretending?

I can see straight through your armor, and you are still the funniest person I know. {When and how did that happen?}

Little traitor, you know I love you anyway. Yoah pahdunned.
I can't believe you're almost 14.

2 comments:

  1. Found ya! Love the blog - I guess this is one way to find out how you guys are doing! Prepare to be blog stalked ;) And don't worry, you can still talk about Dorian and I won't tell ;) Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel!!! Guess what, yep I know it's wild but I read your blog!! :) (And this really is Emily) Haha, luv ya sis.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.