10.31.2008

Calling all Pumpkins

Slice and I finally carved pumpkins Tuesday night. Characteristically(?) I hacked at mine with no prior idea of what I wanted, not worried about the results. He drew up plans days before and wouldn't let me see his until it was completely done.

As soon as I saw it, I knew why.


That boy is so funny.

Wednesday morning, my brother Matt opened his mission call surrounded by family via Skype and cellular phone. What a day-and-age we live in!


Matt's going to Paraguay - Asuncion. He leaves us January 14th.

I'm not ready for that adios yet, I'll tell you what.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pumpkins. I've got to put together a pumpkin post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Matt! You're going to be an amazing missionary!!

    And sweet pumpkins, you two! I'm super impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missionary goodbyes are NO GOOD. Hate them.

    Dizzle LURVED that golfer pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.