10.31.2008

Halloween is


The one day a year when boys can dress like girls, girls can wear almost nothing, boys AND girls can dress up like vampires, and they all get away with it.
Oh, wait, that one kid doesn't look any different. In fact, today he looks normal......
(Quite unfortunate about the girls, don't you think? Costumes = NOT an excuse to be immodest, thank you very much.)

I was going to be "pregnant" for Halloween today, but I thought that might be a little tacky. Good thing too, because as soon as I got to school I saw a Junior who had the same idea. I know what you're thinking - but no, she's not pregnant in real life, I promise. Whatever she's wearing looks waaay better than my square Cougar pillow did.

Please take this bucket of candy away from me....

3 comments:

  1. For me, Halloween's always been the one day of the year that I can pile on the skanky makeup. I LOVE skanky makeup. Sigh.

    I imagine that there's a rash of prego-costumed teenage girls today, thanks to Juno. Did you dress up at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen Juno....but there's only one fake-pregnant girl, as far as I can tell.
    I was going to dress up as Dorian, but couldn't bring myself to do that either, so I'm copping out with my USU hoodie and lanyard. ("I'm an Aggies fan!") Lame, I know. I might still dress up later for trick-or-treaters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, freaky picture! And don't bother with the fake baby bump, you'll have a real one soon enough anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.