5.13.2010

All Systems Go


Despite the contractions we have made it to 37 weeks, and I haven't even dilated at all. Could be a full-term pregnancy! Could be longer!

I don't think I even look like myself by now. Not that I know what "myself" looks like anyway ... my face has changed too much over the past five years. In fact, the first thing my brother Alex said to me when he came home from his mission was "Wow! You look SO different!"
And he wasn't talking about my waist.

When we were in Japan we showed Sister Niwa our wedding pictures on Facebook, and she could not believe how different I looked either; she said it over and over. It had only been 18 months.

You may now call me Mutant.

But for now, let's blame it on the extra 35 pounds, shall we?

5 comments:

  1. You look cute ;) I know you don't feel it . . . but ya look it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time you put another belly picture up!! I've been waiting!! :) You look great! I am so excited for this little fella to come!! Good luck with anything and call us when he's here! :) LOVE you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look lovely as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking great and getting close! Hope things keep going well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute shirt!! I think you look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.