1. Road trips with very small children are basically the worst.
2. If you can go two different ways from point A to point B, whichever way you choose will be the one with a snowstorm.
3. Leaving a 20-month old for a week is much easier AFTER a 5-hour drive during which she had 3 bad diapers and made both older siblings cry.
4. Baker, California has a really great Greek restaurant with REALLY GREAT food.
5. Once you hit the California border, speed limits become more like suggestions.
6. How to spell San Bernardino. It has two Rs!?