11.06.2015

Friday fun

We've done some fun things this year that I barely mentioned elsewhere online because, you know, burglars.  The biggest was a road trip we took at the very end of March to Missouri.  I've had siblings living in St. Louis for like 10 years, but Slice had never been there. (I went in 2007 on a college road trip.) We drove straight to St. Louis  - through the night - to my brother Jordan's and spent a few days with his fam.
4 a.m. pit stop just past Denver.  We hit some snow and almost a few deer ...
Kansas.
so  much of this.

Anheuser-Busch Clydesdales, from a distance
zoo
Date night







Then we drove 5 hours back west to stay with Brent's fam.  We actually met them at Far West, and played in St. Joseph for the next few days.  It was NOT long enough.





Adam-Ohndi-Ahman

Leila got baptized between sessions of General Conference on Saturday, then we headed back home (through the night again!!) via Nebraska & Wyoming. We pulled into our driveway at 7:00 a.m. on Easter morning.





It was a whirlwind trip and I still wish we'd had even one extra day.  But after we planned it all out, I realized that we'd committed to taking Prom pictures for Altamont High the first Saturday night of the trip.
Ugh.  Money.

(At least the Prom pics looked good!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.