10.07.2009

Not what you're looking for

I love how people visit my blog when I actually write stuff.
You're all probably hoping that I have something interesting to say.
Most of the time, I don't.
(Right now, for instance.)

Over the last 17 nights, I've slept in my own bed a total of 6 ...
Slice and I, the old favorite chaperones, are the new favorite baby-sitters. And I've been laying ground rules like never before. Getting ornery in my old age, probably.
The district tightened Internet Security; I can't see pictures on any blogs now. Not even my own.
And our internet stopped working at home so I couldn't upload from there either.

All of this combined has put me into a blog funk. (Or a life funk, I'm not sure which.)
At least there's always entertainment to be had in search terms that bring people to this little place.

A few of my favorites:
  • "sticky notes ask boy to dance" - be prepared for disaster.
  • "vector marketing" - yeah I sold knives. And they are awesome knives, and I had the worst time EVER trying to cut cheese last night with my Aunt's non-Cutco junk. Cutco cheese knife forever.
  • "why would a sore in my mouth taste irony" - this one is really funny to me. Combination of my Irony posts plus others. Random.
  • "girls asking guys is always a surprise" - looking for lyrics? or genuinely surprised?
  • "uchtdorf" 2 times - awesome
  • "the years they pass like summer dew upon the grass" - more lyrics, but never have I ever written about Saturday's Warrior.
  • "we shall lift the lamps of courage" - great song
  • "rob and tressa" 2 x, and "dizzlefig" - love you all.
  • "byu law" - I wish!
  • "'my first place' hgtv" - someday it will pay off, and we'll buy a house. Someday.
  • "I've been wanting to call you" - sweet, but, how in the world did that bring you here? I have been wondering about this for weeks.
And finally, my all-time favorite:
  • "jean slicing games" - does anyone know about these? Because they sound totally AWESOME.

4 comments:

  1. I want to play jean slicing! When you figure out what it is, of course. Or I guess we could make up our own rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, you really do have interesting things to say, that is why I read your blog. I just don't always comment because I'm lazy like that. However, I want to say that your earlier blog in biblical style was brilliant--as was this one of course. Love you guys lots and hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU for spelling ornery correctly . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have an older post titled "Some things I've been wanting to tell you", right? I bet that's where the call you one comes from.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.