1.06.2009

I'm having a good eyelash day

and I have a live-in personal shopper/fashion consultant named Husband. Did you know?


I was only dimly aware of Slice's opinions about women's clothing until I shopped with him before Christmas. It was our first time clothes shopping together, and I re-decided that our relationship is different from most I've seen. The clothes were for me, but I still felt like the one dragged along while he got excited about stuff. We saw other men being dragged around and I almost said, "How 'bout that Sugar Bowl?"
I didn't want to spend money, he did. We have very different taste in clothes.

After weeks of telling me to, Slice bought (persuaded/forced me to buy) the first pair of "skater shoes" I've ever owned. He also gave me lessons in lacing them up. Thanks to Bret & Laurel!
He also said, "I never thought I would kiss someone who wore Roxy," and I laughed. Glad to fulfill a fantasy....?


My personal shopper bought me everything I 'wanted' for Christmas, including some SWEET black dress boots and tights. He even tells me what to wear when I don't want to decide.

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on not wanting to spend the money...I wish Cade made me buy new clothes that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.