1.30.2009

f.i.v.e

things I was doing 5 years ago:
1 - hoping a certain someone would ask me to Prom (he did)
2 - planning Prom
3 - learning songs and dances for our Stagelight spring show
4 - playing in school band, occasionally ditching the pep band to sit with friends at basketball games
5 - ILLEGAL things like vandalizing cars and driving my full 15-passenger van to Uintah games

things on my to-do list for today:
1 - sing at a funeral (done)
2 - catalog/label new books (not done)
3 - laminate posters and newspaper clippings, make vinyl numbers for the lab computers (done)
4 - start Breaking Dawn, maybe
5 - go on a date with my Slice
*also on my list: scan some pics for a blog post I've been planning to write all week, write my missionary brother a letter

things I would do with a million dollars:
1 - buy a really old house, fix it up
2 - pay off all our debts and the rest of our schooling
3 - vacation in Europe, Japan, and somewhere with sunny beaches
4 - buy food storage
5 - help build a massive family cabin

places I've lived:
1 - West Jordan, Utah
2 - the White House and the "Glenmoor Hilton" in SJ
3 - 3 houses in Roosevelt
4 - 6 different places in Provo
5 - Schmidgasse 5, 1010 Wien, Austria

jobs I've had:
1 - paper route in Roosevelt
2 - accountant clerk at L&L Motor
3 - BYU Student Employment
4 - Advanced Sales Rep for Vector Marketing....yep, selling knives
5 - Teaching Assistant for Hist 202, Research Assistant on Old English Poor Laws

things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1 - living in a house
2 - traveling (occasionally)
3 - having babies
4 - writing
5 - growing a garden

Thanks Kels

1 comment:

Talk to me.