12.02.2008

Shhh!

Don't tell my husband, but last night while we were making walnut ornaments, I poked my finger with my Cutco paring knife and it's been hurting all day.
(Slice kept telling me that I was going to cut myself, and I kept getting offended.)

{I've cut myself with Cutco many times before....and it's so sharp, even deep cuts are clean, so the wounds heal nicely. But my Grandma still doesn't believe.}

Do you know how hard it is to break open walnuts right down the center? Nigh unto impossible. Go ahead, try it. It took me at least an hour to figure out how.

Pictures will be posted anon.

1 comment:

  1. oh no! He took you to the dark side and conviced you that walnuts are great tree decorations, didn't he?!! HEE HEE ;) TR has ONE that he prominantly displays front and center on our tree every year! Too funny!
    Also, because Sara fried my phone, I don't have your or Dorian's phone # anymore. Nor do I have a current email address, and instead of trying to get ahold of someone who might, I'm gonna do this here . . . TR was supposed to call and invite/let you guys know about Joey's baptism Saturday and the family dinner schabang on Sunday. If this has not happened yet, please let me know so I can do it myself ;) In an earlier post you mentioned that maybe 'slice' wasn't the most organized person, well, this TOO runs in the family!! Gotta love 'em anyway though, right!! Hope you're finger feels better ;) And I won't tell!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.