12.05.2008

It happened again last night.


Image from here.
This time I was with my mom.
We were in a store I'd never been to before; I found some fabulous deals on the exact clothes I wanted - and had been looking for. I tried them on, got ready to check out, and....

I woke up.

It was so disappointing.

Why do I shop in my dreams???
This happens fairly frequently. I rarely shop in real life, don't even think about clothes very much - at least I don't think I do.
Maybe in the recesses of my subconscious mind, some alternate reality, I'm a clothes horse with an eye for fashion. And money to spend. Wouldn't that be nice?


I just remembered a conversation Slice and I had on our honeymoon. We were walking through the Bellagio in Las Vegas, and Slice asked me what clothes I would buy for a million dollars. I said if I had a million dollars I wouldn't buy clothes with it. Now to convince my subconscious...

3 comments:

  1. i'm pretty sure that you are really very interested in clothes and you've been suppressing it into your subconscious for so long that soon you will have a breakdown and just buy clothes for about 3 months, whether or not you want them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shop in my dreams all the time. And I would SO buy clothes with a million dollars. Lots and lots of them. I'd give some to charity too, just to make me feel better about the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I know is that a store where things actually fit me and look nice on me and are affordable IS just that . . . ONLY A DREAM!! Let me know where it was so I can go there tonight while I'm asleep!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.