12.10.2008

I is for If you don't want to read any more, then I probably won't blame you...

Slice:
Whats the deal? I did not have an email from you after class got out. Rob is going to have to put the hurt down on you. Just wait I will get him to one of these days. Well I was going to write you another big email but I forgot that I had a college tourney tomorrow down in Manti so I got to go to bed early. we leave at stinking 5:00 and it doesn't even start until 11.
I was just writing so I wouldn't forget that you didn't write me. Well come to think of it I never get emails anymore i.e. You and Laurel hasn't even emailed me in a long while and I called her last and she told me she was going to email me that day.
Well it's getting late and I need to get my sleep. It would really be nice to have a email from you when I get home tomorrow. (you might want to include something like "sorry Slice that you didn't do good at the tournament but you know I still love you." yea that would be really nice.) :)
ok i am done now
bye bye


Me:
Hey Slice,
Rob is not going to put the hurt down on me for two reasons: 1--he won't take orders from you like that and 2--like I would LET him!
I had a dream about you the other night, and Laurel, Kelsie, Cade, Niebs, Jer, Rob, my whole family. It was a weird one. So I went to choir today, and then at church one of the choir members sat next to me and he had a great voice. We had a fun time singing together; his name is Henry.
Sorry Slice that I wasn't there to watch you at the tournament but you know that I still love you...= ) How was that?
That's all I have. Have a great week,
Jean

Slice:
That was a short one. You say have a nice week? What are you not going to write me for a week or what. If so that is very disappointing, because Roosevelt is starting to get real lonely here.

SO I am learning how to play a sweet Jimmy song on my guitar. Its pretty good.
I didn't really want you to come to my tournament but just say its OK that I did bad. So how was the dance was it really big and such.

Me:
There is no reason for Roosevelt to be getting lonely. You still play with half the BH during the week, what more do you want? You have much more of a social life than I do.
I want to hear you play the Jimmy song on the guitar, I'm a sucker for guitar players.
I took a quiz online today that was supposed to tell you which character from "Princess Bride" you are. I was Princess Buttercup. So was one of the boys I work with....
The dance was a pretty good time. I liked having all the people there. I don't know about Rob though.
I don't have a car anymore, so I've been walking all over the place. I told Peter that I'm getting legs of steel. This is good.
Well, there's nothing else going on here. I have to decide what to do tonight; I have a fat book to read, and a concert I should go to, and Enrichment that I should probably go to. But I don't have a car.
Oh, one more thing, my home teacher came to visit me last night. Only one home teacher. It was kind of weird, he's way older I think. That's all
Have fun playing with the wonderful Roosevelt people....you live in the best place on
earth.
See ya
Jean

4 comments:

  1. Dude he was so crushing on you way back in the day. Those emails are TRANSPARENT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I was so "oblivious."

    In denial.

    Whatever.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not fair. I feel guilty for not writing D like I promised to. Sorry, dearest D!

    P.S.- We need a vacation. Is Roosevelt hosting guests this time of year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I was happy to see we were in your dream. Thanks for having us in your dreams! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.