12.29.2008

I hope your Christmas was as AWESOME as ours was.

I sang in the community choir for our annual Messiah sing-in.
Ogden's Christmas Festival...which Slice wants to start in Roosevelt
We visited the Morgan brothers in Ogden and played with their lovely children.

We ate lots of food (namely chocolate) in the car, because we got stuck in SLOW snow traffic.



Slice went to a shooting range with TR, and brought me back the target to show me his manly skills. I was duly impressed.


We bought lots of food storage for Christmas, then had to rearrange our whole house to fit it in the cupboards.

Slice got really tired on Christmas day.
But, then he vacuumed our front room with our brand-new vacuum! Thanks Ki.



We got practically snowed-in the day after Christmas. No, we didn't stay in bed all day, even though I wanted to.
Matt ruined his leg/ankle/foot whle sledding, went in for surgery (while Jordan watched), and is now waiting to see if he will enter the MTC in 2 weeks. On crutches.
More word on that later.
I gave Braden the best haircut he's ever had.
(ask him)
We hosted a crazy wassail party. And...
Dad bought drinks with caffeine in them (unknowingly).
Dad: "I am ashamed."
Me: "Did you just say 'I am ashamed'?! YYESSSS!"
We hope you are enjoying your break!
Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. You look really pretty in the sing-in picture. And poor Matt! Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about Matt that stinks! We are in town and we want to do something on Thursday if you guys are available! I am planning to call you, but incase I am a delayed slacker here's a heads up! Sounds like your Christmas has been loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I took that picture! (the last one)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.