9.23.2008

Day 10 - random tidbits

Before Slice and I got married, I told him over and over and over - and over, sorry babe - that I wanted a piano. That was all I wanted, just a piano. "It's an investment," I told him. (Very true.)

Three months later we finally have one! My sister gave us an old upright that she got I don't know where (where did you get it Mario?); it's been sitting in another sister's house/garage for quite a while. One brand-new Uhaul truck, 4 buff men and a 2-hour drive later, and voila! Investment now sits in our tiny house. Making it even tinier.
I can now give voice lessons here...and they're going well so far. Next week I'll make her sing by herself.

In other news:

  • Creepy boy hasn't come into the office for, like, a week now
  • Only one teacher continues to completely ignore me. The last one I would have expected
  • I drive a sweeter car than any of the high schoolers (love it!)
  • School lunch isn't half bad for $2.25 - you can get a lot of food, man
  • And....there's a faculty restroom. That explains why I never saw any of my teachers in the lowly student ones. But the other day a male teacher walked out of the one marked WOMEN.....no idea....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.