4.27.2009

Things I am Loving right now

1. my (mostly) clean house

2. green!

3. Amish Friendship Bread

4. This article on big families (apparently mine is mega-sized) from the front page of today's Deseret News

5. this cold I've had for a week - NOT

6. Beethoven

7. Forever Strong (finally saw it last week!)

8. this bus, obviously


9. the temple

10.
I TALKED TO MATT TODAY!
He called me from the airport because his flight was delayed several hours, and Slice had my cell phone but he brought it to me after lunch. We had a nice little chat chat.

11. We get to talk to him again in a couple weeks.


12. This kid:

who keeps me laughing by telling Grandpa to "lay off the booze," knowing that Grandma would say something like "I've always wanted to slip him a little liquor! To see if he would let his hair down just a little!"

She never disappoints.

*also he took that picture of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.