4.14.2009

Henderson and Bella

I am finally sufficiently recovered to write about the last week's worth of adventures. (And by 'recovered' I mean the house is clean enough to function in, there's food in my fridge again, and my brain is on the right time schedule.)
So yesterday I went through the pictures we took and picked my very favorites ... I ended up with 136.

Don't worry, I will not post them all here - I don't want you to hate me. (Or get bored, which would be worse.) Some will be posted on our other blog* and some will end up on Facebook, but for these blogging purposes I will pick only a few to show. I'll also break up the posts.

As you can see, I picked a seat right over the wing, preventing me from taking pictures any cooler than this. I was fine with that, though, because I love flying. Love LOVE it. I had never flown over snow-capped mountains before (in daylight) and they were absolutely stunning.

My sister lives with her in-laws in a beautiful gated community in Henderson. I couldn't help but take pictures all over the house. Then again, maybe that was because there was so much green! So many colors! Unlike my own town, which is inching towards spring one windstorm at a time.
And of course, I held the baby. She is such a sweetheart. And so beautiful!
She looks like a thinker already.

*I have not yet told you about it. I will soon.

1 comment:

Talk to me.