4.06.2009

the next best thing


This is the way to do it.
My mom and younger sisters are in Las Vegas today, with my beautiful older sister who IS HAVING A BABY.

Am I jealous? Oh yes. Holding a newborn baby beats working all week hands down - even taking into account the $$$. (of which I make so much)

However, things could be worse. Ki is in the waiting room texting me updates:

The inversion didn't work

Her surgery is at noon...our time...I will let you know


I guess since I can't be there, this is the next best thing. Thanks Ki!
Love you Ang and Dann! We hope to see you and the little one soon!

3 comments:

  1. Maggie? I'm not sure. I'll ask tomorrow when I go to an appointment with her. She went to Olympus High School in Salt Lake . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how we keep writing back and forth using comments. Maybe one of these days I'll stop being lazy and write you an email. I'm glad the bangs worked out for you. I think your life sounds lovely. As long as you have a great library nearby, or you are able to go to a great library whenever you need more books, that's all I would ask for . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey It sounds like life is keeping you busy and you are enjoying being in a bigger place! How long will you be there for? We haven't been home in FOREVER...since Jan. Yikes. We need to get together sometime. We have a spare room and you guys are always welcome...keep you blog updated so we know what's new with you!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.