4.24.2009

Operation LAUNCH

The time has come.
I have a little something for you.


For a few months now, Slice and I have been working on a project. This project started with this and has grown into THIS. The Other Blog. (And everything that accompanies it.) We now offer it up to you.

Hopefully, we'll be posting there regularly in the future. Don't judge too harshly -- we are just beginners, learning as we go ... and there is so much to learn!

{You'll notice that some are watermarked, some are not. That's because Slice knows what he's doing, and he uses Photoshop to edit. I just play with iPhoto.}
{Which is pretty cool, actually.}

So there's the project, and your explanation. We welcome your comments, suggestions, whatever.
Huzzah!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! It's about time! The images look great so far; I can't wait to see what your (plural) talent develops into. No pun intended. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So . . . you guys are in charge of family pictures this year, RIGHT?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Rach! I love the pictures. When are you going to take some of my kids. :) I've been waiting to see pictures of Kiana too, so I'm happy I finally got to see her in her dress. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.