(Unless you are a URL feed reader, in which case I know almost nothing.)
- Approximately 35% of you are residents of the great Uintah Basin. Sorry to say it folks, but I'm trying my darndest to get out of here.
- A good majority of you are Utahns, even if you don't claim it. 70% -ish.
- One of you is undoubtedly Yasue, my most faithful blog follower. Practically every day I have a visitor from Morioka, Japan and I'm pretty sure only one person there has the URL....
- Ratio of post-readers to comment-readers: 3 to 1. Again, except for the unknown feed-readers.
- Ratio of readers to followers: 10 to 1.
- Ratio of post-readers to commenters: 50 to 1 (or something like that. I'm totally making these numbers up).
- And, at least once a week someone types in "ponytail chopped off" or something similar in Google, and winds up at this post. I'm glad, because donating hair is awesome and I would totally do it again. If I had hair, that is. But right now, am just jealous of those of you with long gorgeous hair. DANI.