5.13.2011

I tried to tell you yesterday but Blogger went AWOL.

You may or may not know this, but Slice has a habit of bringing things home without asking me first.

BIG THINGS.

This happened Wednesday.

But ... since Slice has never had a dog
and since he's always wanted one
and since we've been talking about getting one forever
and since we don't have enough messes in our house already

and, most of all, since I am a sucker for tiny, adorable things

he is staying.

Internets, meet the newest member of our family.

9 comments:

  1. So cute! I love Liam's faces, he's adorable, and so is the pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The puppy is so cute & the video of Liam with his adorable! Seriously I LOVE it! We were going to put Tacen down before we came, but Cade might want to bring him just to see the puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyson and I are going to get a puppy as soon as we get out of this apartment!! Hopefully it will be a 2-year present for Teryn!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You officially win the wife/mother of the year award!! For if my Mr. Morgan showed up with a dog - it would be out the door immediately. Followed IMMEDIATELY by Mr. Morgan ;) Though, I think it might be worth it, if for nothing than more DARLING videos of Baby and Baby Dog. SO INCREDIBLY CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That video is so cute! I'm going to be smiling all day just thinking about it. But seriously - your husband just showed up with a dog? What!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even better Bonnie - he texted me while I was in a voice lesson. "When you're done will you bring home a bag of Zuni's dog food?"

    Seriously?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can probably blame Stephen as well, he is the one who coached dorian over to our puppy stand. We are glad he is in good care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you give me those babies right now. Both of them.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.