8.15.2009

Roosevelt Open


Once a year I lose my husband for several days (and nights), and I get lonely and frustrated and I start having bitter feelings toward the golf course, golf culture, everyone who golfs ... sometimes even the game itself.

This is what Slice gets for marrying an ignorant NON-golfer who really wants his time.

So I decided that in the future, I will spare myself the agony of widowhood and take a trip every second-week-of August. That way I won't be bitter, Slice won't feel guilty, and I will get to see my family members that I miss. Win-win-win.
(Heather, next August? Since I never came this summer?)

That didn't happen this year, what with UBIC, Family Reunion preparations, etc. But I watched some of the tournament, and that was fun because I got to ride in a cart with my sister-in-law. And take pictures. Since she was there, I didn't feel as out-of-place as I usually do.

1 comment:

Talk to me.