8.11.2009

An Exercise in Family Living, or, How Many People can fit into 3 1/2 Houses and 3 Backyards?

Last weekend we held a Woodruff Family Reunion in our own little cul-de-sac.

(For any readers who don't already know, Slice and I live right next door to my parents, who are backyard-neighbors of my grandparents, and one house away from my Aunt Lana. We Woodruffs pretty much own the block.)

All 68 - or 84, or however many actually came - of the family members were accomodated between our homes and yards. Lana did the planning of course (I have previously noted here that she is the family mastermind), so we had four days jam-packed with large amounts of food, fun and family.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend! As soon as I have time I will post many more of them for your viewing pleasure. They will, however, be scattered over the photoblog and the family blog. Just so you know. Please click on this one for a better view of each 'silly face':
I love it.The teens
Aww!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.