8.18.2009

MM Blog Awards 2009

I think it's high time I gave some of these out. Don't you?

The Best Comment Ever Award - to Brent, who wrote such a hilarious comment on my tepee post that I am STILL laughing about it. Mom laughed so hard she cried, Dad gave a good few chuckles, and we all wondered just how much time you put into writing it. (I was hoping you would say something about that ... and you did!) Clever, very very clever.

The Bravest, Most Heartwrenching Blog Post Award - to Nienie of course, whose two latest posts have wrung my insides like you wouldn't believe. What a beautiful example of courage, faith, and perseverance in the face of adversity. How I wanted to hike the Y with her last Saturday!

The Blogger Who Shows Up Most in my Dreams Award - it's a tie between cjane and Dooce. (Coincidence?) P.S. I really loved cjane's posts last week. All of them.

The Photoblog that Makes Me Feel the Most Inadequate - A Little Sussy. She is pretty much amazing.

The Writing Blog that Makes Me Feel the Most Inadequate - The Apron Stage, about which I have sung praises many times. (I know, I know.) Their writing reaches a special place in my soul ... that place which craves such things.

The Blog that I Miss the Most - Fig's. Miss it every day.

Blog I am Hoping For - Angie's adventures Traveling with a Professional Tennis Player And Three Kids.
(Can't wait for that one Ang!)

Who has earned your Blog Awards?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm on there! But I'd rather be the blogger who shows up in your dreams. :-)

    (Incidentally, I have Dooce dreams ALL THE TIME. It's bizarre.)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.