1.11.2011

Back by Popular Demand

This is Liam at seven months.   He loves to play and he LOVES the camera!

We are loving this stage.  He can sit up but not crawl, pick up food with his fingers - he wants to eat everything we are eating, all the time - and mimic us when he feels like it.  He's also sleeping from 9-7 and taking three (ish) naps during the day.  He's got four teeth but we haven't noticed much teething crabbiness .... he still only cries when he needs something.

And I am hating my laugh after watching this video, so please, ignore the cackling or just watch it on mute?  (But then you couldn't hear him.)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment! I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates it when people write "defiantly" but don't mean it.

    Hey, could you do me a favor? Could you enter my giveaway and let some people know to do so as well? I feel like I'm going to get humiliated here if no one enters . . . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaaaaaaay too cute! He is at a fun age, but then I thought all the ages were fun. Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.