1.07.2010

What We Know So Far


19 weeks- finally something to show

  • IT is most definitely a HE. HE was not being very cooperative today, trying to make us think he was a girl (that was an interesting half-hour), but he does seem to put on a show for us every ultrasound: yawning, smiling, waving, etc.
  • He is a vegetarian. Or at least, he wants Mama to be.
  • He also wants Mama to go to bed early, sleep in cold rooms, and eat every few hours.

Also,

  • He wants to be a ninja. (I know, I know, everyone says that. But seriously.) I'm pretty sure he knows that Daddy always wanted a Japanese baby .... and that we have a Samurai practice sword IN OUR HOUSE.
What have we done.

3 comments:

Miriam said...

congrats! Boys are fun. Snips and snails......

Syd said...

We just found out we are having a boy too! I'm not sure what I will do with a boy. I guess we will see. That will be fun to know someone who has another boy so close to his age! Hope you're doing well.

amy morgan said...

Cute Pic! Almost half-way there, YEAH! Just wait until he's practicing those ninja moves on your bladder and kidneys 'cause he's run out of room! Good times . . .