2.09.2009

nine days down, twenty to go

My actual writing on this blog has been shameful lately, I guess because I've been busy reading (finally finished, whew!), New Beginnings-planning, traveling, and waiting for a new nephew, among other things.

Also, because
it's been a week since we gave our landlord notice - we are moving out at the end of the month. We're not sure where to yet, but we both know that it is time to leave. That knowledge makes it only a little easier.

(Eight months is the longest I've lived anywhere in the last four years.)

So in the meantime, I expect we will be quite busy....doing whatever it is that we need to do.

Joy!

3 comments:

  1. Oooo! How about we come visit and we can go house hunting together?! (One of our favorite past times) Are you looking to buy or rent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully to buy. We don't want to pay rent unless it's for less than we're already paying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll have to let us know when you figure out where you are headed! that's kind of exciting and also a little scary since you don't know where you are going!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.