2.17.2009

I just have to say

Valentine's Day is a million times better as a married person. Even if you don't do anything to celebrate but sleep in, watch TV, eat, sleep some more, eat some more, and work on a puzzle. Or maybe because of that.

Also, I've held the title for Most Dramatic High School Experience for years now (doesn't everyone think that?), but it seems my sister is coming into her own. I was privileged to witness the most hilarious V-day scene yet - in my parents' very own kitchen. If she will ever let me write it, I totally will.

Keep 'em coming, Ki. I just can't get enough of relationship drama.
Especially now that mine is (mostly) gone.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to have the chance to think that. What the heck happened? Do I know this already?

    Also ... a valentine you're married to is definitely better than the alternative, but I have to say I miss the flowers I used to get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you asking what the heck happened to me?
    Because the answer would take volumes. Some of it you already know, most you probably don't.

    Did you know about The Pot?

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.