2.13.2009

Days of our lives

This is my 100th post, and my nephew was born just to celebrate! How cool is that??

Pretty cool, I think. He's a cutie.

Now, let's talk birthdays. These two share one:
Link
and I was lamenting the fact that I don't share my birthday with anyone that famous. I mean, Blake Lively is a day younger than me, Hilary Duff is four - so I turned to my good friend Wikipedia for comfort. I discovered that a lot of bad things happened on my birthday.

(Mount Vesuvius erupting, pillaging of Rome, Magna Carta declared invalid, Jews massacred, White House burned down, the Panic of 1857 beginning, just to name a few...)

On the flip side, William Wilberforce was born. And Robert D. Hales.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I win this one! (Not that we're keeping score.) I share my birthday with Gordon B. HUZZAH.

    Your new neffy-poo is super cute. And I love his name. They are such a fun family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a cute name? I didn't like it at first but it's quickly grown on me. I want to call him Jamin instead of Ben...not sure if I can pull that off...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Anna's Birthday, too! We were going to name her Lincolna...or not. He sure is a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted you to know that you share your birthday with Elder Hales- a pretty cool thing. Also, Poland and Panama were dedicated for the preaching of the gospel, and the Johannesburg South Africa Temple was dedicated. Bet you want to know where I got this information, huh? :) I think your birthday is fabulous because you were born!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.