11.21.2008

This just in

While going through books looking for missing publication dates, I found this
in a biography by William S. White. Why do we have a book with LBJ's signature in it? BG is now trying to find out who R.V. Larsen was/is.

{fuzzy backwards Photobooth picture with my left-middle-finger scar shown prominently}

Also, Google Reader suggested a blog (as usual), and this post made me laugh out loud.

And....I've ordered my final exam for my FINAL CLASS of undergraduate education. This is my last chance to try something I've always wanted to: taking a test without studying at all.

Should I, should I not?

2 comments:

  1. SHOULD.

    I've done it, it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rach,
    You can flip photos in photobooth, it's under the edit tab. And on the other question, it totally depends of the test.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.