11.10.2008

Procrastination: the best thing ever

I'm never more productive than when I have something looming over my head that I am, successfully, putting off. And by 'something' I mean 'an assignment for my Independent Study class.'

In the last few days, I have cleaned most of my house, reorganized kitchen cabinets, rehung pictures, washed a load of laundry, blogged (ahem), grocery shopped several times (something I usually dislike), washed all the dishes even more times (something I usually hate), exercised twice (something I don't usually do period.) and.....cooked! A few meals. Don't get too excited, they were simple ones like tacos and teriyaki-chicken-with spaghetti squash. Spaghetti squash is my new Favorite Food. It's the easiest thing to cook in the world, is cheap AND healthy, goes with anything, and Slice loves it! He even loves it cold, the next day when he's looking for leftovers to eat for lunch.

Wow, isn't procrastination wonderful? My husband is so pleased with all the work I've been getting done around the house. He he he.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must finish this class in approximately 14 days. I would really like to graduate sometime. (And by 'sometime' I mean 'next month'.)

1 comment:

  1. Huzzah for procrastination! Sounds like you've gotten a lot done!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.