11.05.2008

SLICE


Thinks I need to write more about how wonderful he is. Told me so two days ago.

Does read this blog by now.

Will probably want to add to this post.



In a nutshell:



>Terrible with time management.

>Better cook than I am. Most of the time...

>Spent hours (I know it, babe) and two trips to the store making homemade chicken noodle soup. Even made the noodles.
Then wondered why I laughed for 20 minutes straight.

>Thinks he knows everything about everybody; tells me this at least once a week. My reply: “No you don’t, stop saying that. You’re ridiculous.”

>Drooled over Ironman’s suit, house and cars. Oh wait—that was Matt.

>Likes to smooch. Loves to golf. Is pretty good at both.

>Terrific with children. Should probably be a SAHD.

>Gets hooked up with everything. I promise [prove me now herewith] you’ve never met someone who's been given more free stuff.
Clothes, golf stuff, jobs, cell phones, CARS

>Is an impulsive buyer. Gets angry when I call him that.

>Wishes we had a Wii, a working DVD player….even TV would do.

>Owns 20 million pairs of socks. Likes to wear them all in one day.

>Has seen me cry more in the last 4 months than the rest of my life combined.
Still loves me anyway.

>Makes me laugh every day.

>Gives great foot rubs.

>Totally addicted to YouTube. And in denial about it.

>Totally addicted to me. Not in denial about it.

>Is wonderful.

3 comments:

  1. Dizzle was so alarmed by all the crying I did after we were wed. It's normal.

    I love me some D-Slice! And I'm happy you've got him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh-oh. It would appear that the TV/DVD player we gave you isn't working so well - - sorry. We'll have to see what we can do about that . . . maybe some more free stuff?! Love this post ;) He will too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are adorable. Sounds like you got a good one, Rachel. And I'm so glad that increased crying post marriage is now normal. HUZZAH!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.