- with my growing baby, who is now rolling and playing with his toes and giggling and drinking rice cereal in a bottle at night (it fills him up; he sleeps twelve hours with one feeding!)
- with my house, which has been gutted and neglected with all this yard sale business going on
- with my husband, who has ideas (and energy) enough to fill a warehouse and then some
- with my laundry, which is never done, if you've ever had a 3-month old you know what I'm saying
- with my brain, which I'm having a hard time reining in during the wee hours of morning. It's taxing.
(More on that later.)