11.07.2012

Photos Lately

Since the photoblog is still in purgatory I thought I'd share some of my recent stuff here.  With a plug, of course, for the Facebook page which still only has 40 "likes."  Not that I'm complaining....
I'm a fauxtog in the truest sense of the word, I've come to accept that and (sort of) embrace it.  I don't feel like I'm in a place to devote a lot of time/money/energy to improving, simply because I have so many other things going on that are equally as important to me.

But in the meantime, I'm happy to help people out when they ask for it.
I even bought a new lens last week which will make everything SO MUCH BETTER!

These are some of my favorites from the last few weeks:
(my boots and sweater, thankyouverymuch)






Fun fact: when I got to the temple to take pictures for the wedding, it looked like this - 
                                                                 - scaffolding!

3 comments:

  1. Rachel these are great! Wish we lived closer so we could have you take pictures of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boots, your sweater, and basically the spitting image of you! Holy cow!

    These are great!

    Wasn't that scaffolding awful??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Leia! You really think Emily looks that much like me? :)
    And - the scaffolding wasn't even the worst part! There were tractors and construction workers everywhere, I had to figure out how to avoid them or photoshop them out. Phew.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.