7.06.2012

Second Firsts

MG hasn't had nearly as much blogtime as Liam did by this age, but just so you know, we love her too.

This little girl is just the sweetest thing in the world.  She is my tender heart, my sunshine, and I feel so lucky to have her.  (Especially now that she sleeps through the night!)  My mom says she's my reward for having Liam.  Ha.

In the last few weeks she got her first tooth, stopped nursing, started sitting up on her own, and was the best travel companion ever.  She went from 3rd percentile in height & weight to 10th, and now 25th. At almost seven months, she just hit 15 lbs.

She loves applesauce, jewelry, and most of all, her dad.


3 comments:

  1. She is darling. I love that you caught her smile on camera. I could see how sweet she was when you came to visit. It was so good to see you! I love you all so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! and I love reading your blog! It inspires me to be a better blogger!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.