9.14.2011

Small



Monday at my check-up the doctor told me I am measuring a few centimeters small.
No big deal, but at this time last pregnancy I was almost a week "big" and so far during this pregnancy I have measured normal.  So I have another check-up in a few weeks to measure again.

I know I've said this before, but I really feel like I should be getting fat by now.  With little exercise and no dietary restrictions whatsoever (quite the opposite!) it is just not fair that I'm staying semi-skinny.  Not fair, I tell you.

BUT - when I stopped to think about it, I realized that I eat most everything in small quantities.  Small meals, small drinks, small snacks, etc.  And we can't disregard the metabolism-power of the Synthroid.
So there's that. I guess.

(Pics from Provo Town Centre mall last weekend.  The kid ran out of Motherhood Maternity and climbed right in this car ... and proceeded to wave at everyone who walked by.  What a celebrity.)

3 comments:

  1. Did you find out what you are having? Or are you waiting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's the difference between a girl and a boy. Girls are generally smaller. At least it's all I can think of! Whatever it is lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will,
    I think you need to take a road trip in that car! Come visit Aunt Heather in sunny AZ! Convertibles are the best down here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.