6.19.2013

Summer

Summer gets away from me.

One minute I'm gearing up for API and the next the leaves are turning yellow.  And then, for nine months, I'm dreaming of biweekly parties in Lana's backyard, homemade ice cream and firepit s'mores.  Lazy days with sprinklers and slip 'n slides and UBIC concerts across the street.  Perfect summer nights that make living in Roosevelt (barely) worth it the rest of the year.



So if I'm not blogging, it's because I'm outside at Cub Scout Day Camp or watching Slice play softball or at the park with my kids, eating popsicles and getting freckles and enjoying it all while I can.

PS:  If you're looking for a laugh, or a trick to play on your nieces and nephews, or both, check this out.

1 comment:

  1. "board" = the best thing I've seen in quite some time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.