1.10.2012

and he's good to us

It must be said that Slice adores his baby girl.
(We all knew he would.)
He is wrapped around her beautiful, tiny fingers and she gets whatever she wants from him.
To hold her all day?  Sure.
To sleep in bed with us?  Fine.
I have to put my foot down every once in a while, because I don't want to deal with a spoiled baby.

And speaking of spoiled....
I got a new kitchen table!  Again!

See, our other table was lovely, but it just didn't work with my breakfast nook.  The legs were on the edge of the table, and we had to push it out and back in anytime we wanted to use the bench.  No Good.

After stewing about it for a few weeks, I listed the table on KSL classifieds (without telling Slice first....) just to see if there would be any interest.
It was sold in 3 days.

By Thursday night we had no kitchen table, and family coming to stay with us Friday.  I didn't think we would find anything I liked for a decent price anywhere around here.  There's not a great selection, you know?

Friday we went to Vernal, and in the first place we stopped at we found this table:
which is now sitting in my kitchen - obviously.  And I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
It works perfectly with my breakfast nook.

Thanks Slice!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it too! =0)

    Speaking of kitchen tables, we still need to have you to OUR house for dinner!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.