7.14.2009

These are uh...not mine

I am stealing these pictures from Kelsie's blog, I hope you don't mind Kels.

Friday night Cade and Kelsie invited us over for a barbecue and a night of fun! We ate, sumo wrestled, played beach ball volleyball and The Great Dalmuti, possibly the best card game ever. Then they invited us to go boating with them the next morning!
So Saturday we got up early and drove out to Bottle Hollow. The water was great, there were hardly any boats out at first. Slice did some skiing and wakeboarding .... I tried many times but never got up... at least I can hang on to a Water Wienie, right?



Good times! Thanks again, Cade and Kelsie! It was really great to see you!

1 comment:

  1. We are so glad you got to come and hang with us. It was great seeing you! Also, if you'd like all the pictures run by Sue's and she can get them to you!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.