6.09.2009

Waiting to be killed....waiting to be killed....

I keep getting questions about our house situation, among other things, so let me tell you what's going on here. If you even care to know.

No word on the house.

It's going through probate right now, we jumped the gun a bit and gave less time to answer our offer than is legally possible. SO. It could be a while before we have a concrete answer.

No word on my job/long-term career.

I've got a few options for jobs, come fall, and I'm also waiting on my dad to see what happens with him before I make a decision. We've talked about me going back to school, in any of its varying forms.
(Slice: "How about you just move away and go to law school, I'll stay here and do my golf stuff." Me: "Yeah right. You couldn't live without me. Even for a week.")
We've talked about moving to Japan. (I am dead serious about that.) We've talked about moving to a trailer in Spanish Fork Canyon, living off the land. (Only slightly serious about that.) We've talked about staying here and fixing up that house and living in rural wedded bliss forever. But no decisions have been - or really can be-made at this point. So we are waiting again.

No word on the new baby.

Heather, do you have some news for us yet???

2 comments:

  1. ah, how I love to hurry up and wait. GRRRR . . . hope everything turns out GREAT ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have another option for you to consider...move to Las Vegas and live with us! I am really serious...

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.