6.23.2009

the FAM-I-LAM!

We have visitors!

And be 'we' I mean 'my parents,' but since we live right next door it's all the same thing anyway. Right?


My formerly-St. Louis-sister is en route to Arizona, where her husband is starting residency in the Mayo Clinic, and they are waiting for the keys to her new house. (She did finally have her baby, by the way, and 3 days later they drove across the country! That pioneer!)


So. They're here, and my oldest brother is also here from St. Louis for a few weeks. We need some pics of his kids too. Does it seem like we're taking over St. Louis? Just the University. Don't worry - it won't last too long. (We love each other too much to be that spread out forever.)

FUN TIMES!





Preston wasn't a fan of the Slip n' Slide.

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I always hate the fact that those slip-n-slides are NEVER long enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pics! I'm SO relieved to hear that H had her baby! But 3 days later?! What a woman!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.