6.05.2009

Long time, no blog

So, I took a little break. The longest one I've taken since I started this blog, actually...
I think I had good reasons.

In the last month we:


  • moved (even if it was only downstairs)
  • made an offer on a house
  • ate a lot
  • spent way too much time at the golf course, and not enough with the camera -or each other
I:


  • took a little trip to Provo, driving Grandma home and hoping to see this girl

one last time before she entered the MTC.

It didn't exactly work out,but at least I saw Shawna! Cami's going to be an awesome missionary.

I also

  • finished the school year
  • started a new job - with my dad
  • worked in my parents' backyard for approximately 287,495,136 hours (fine, combined with the rest of my family)
  • put together two packages for our missionaries
  • dug postholes for my grandparents' fence in pouring rain -spending like 10 hours on ONE DANG concrete blob...we estimated 200 lbs. I wish I had taken pictures!
And Slice:

  • taught a junior golf clinic
  • never slept
  • SPENT WAY TOO MUCH TIME AT THE GOLF COURSE

(Oh, did I already say that? Well, it's still true. We need a break...Springville, here we come!)

PS - We are also waiting to hear word on the Dopps' new baby. 4 babies in 4 months!

Beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.