5.19.2009

Hurry up and shoot me down

image from here

I guess I don't have to worry about it now.
It appears that the job has been filled.

(Huh? I compiled my application as quickly as I could, considering how much I had to do this weekend, but four days was too long?)

So in other news,
  • We got $300 more on our federal tax return than we were expecting. Don't you just love mistakes like that?
  • Slice won us some sweet stuff at a raffle last weekend. Good job honey. Looks like there will be some swimming and over-nighting in our near future. We need it.
  • I learned today, thanks to my new blog friend, that my Vienna roommate is currently serving a mission in Germany! I'm so jealous. That brings us to ... three so far. Three girls in my group who've served missions in Germany or Austria. Another served in Budapest, Hungary (which we visited), and another in Argentina. And three more had served before the study abroad. Not bad for a group of 30 girls! Oh how I miss them!

    We took some more pictures last week.

  • I accompanied our orchestra to the State competition last Friday, and they played really well. I'm so proud of the little munchkins! You can tell how proud I am when I get tears in my eyes. Seriously.
  • Oh, do you need a chaperone? I am in high demand these days. Call early, folks, the schedule fills up fast.
But you should first be aware that I am losing my patience with high school kids - one irritating day at a time. Boy, am I losing my patience.
Good thing I had a lot to begin with!

(Right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.