4.16.2020

To Begin Again

Once upon a time I kept a blog. It was steady, in a "I write about whatever I want to" kind of way, and I enjoyed a lot of things about it.

Then Facebook and Instagram and smartphones and network marketing and branding happened in the online world, and I couldn't/didn't want to keep up. Also 4 babies and huge body/brain/family/life changes happened. I went from reading and thinking and writing real posts to snippets, photo captions. I rarely sat at a computer.

There's nothing inherently wrong with what happened in my life (or in the online world) but I do still, always, miss writing. I wrote letters and emails regularly for 20 years, and notes to family members for 5 years before that. Then my paper trail disappeared. I want it back.

So now that everything in the world has changed - not just metaphorically, but literally - I think it's as good a time as any to come back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.